Click here for more information!
You can also download the Support Broker Training Flyer or the Support Broker Memo!
What is a Support Broker?
Support Brokers assist participants and their representatives who are employers of staff wo work directly with persons with a developmental disability.
What are Qualifications for Support Brokers?
- Is at least 18 years old
- Has received training to provide services to persons with developmental disabilities
- Is familiar with developmental disabilities services and resources available in Montana
- Has at least two years of experience providing assistance to persons with developmental disabilities
- Can pass a Criminal Background Check
What Training do you Need?
No cost training provided through
- The College of Direct Supports
- Two-day training streamed to sites across Montana.
A limited stipend for persons extended distances from training sites will be available on a case-by-case basis
Why Be Certified?
To be paid, the Support Broker must be certified by the State of Montana Developmental Disabilities Program (DDP).
March 20-21, 2012
Deadline for Application March 7, 2012
Self-Directed Services Coordinator