Download the full flyer for the Sue Gendron Workshop here!
Education teams will gain a clear understanding of how the new standards and assessments differ from what is currently taught and tested. Participants will be provided with tools and strategies to address today’s standards and assessment needs while preparing to move their instructional programs to the new standards and assessments, to be phased in over the next few years. Issues and topics to be discussed will include the following:
- Planning for Evolutionary Reinvention – Understanding Classroom Implications for 2014
- Planning Tool — Characteristics of Standards Alignment Checklist
- Introduction to the Common Core State Standards: ELA, Mathematics, Science
- Next Generation Assessments
- Meeting the Needs of All Students
- Technology Implications and Planning
- Communication/Engagement Strategies
School-based Teams (Administrators, Coaches, Curriculum Directors, Teachers). Register online on My Learning Plan (directions are attached above).
March 22-23, 2012
8:30 am - 4:00 pm both days
1794 Baxter Lane East
RESA4U Executive Director
Phone: (406) 422-5049 (Home) (406) 672-1549 (Cell)
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org