Strengths-Based Coaching®: 12 hour training for coaches and leaders in the fields of early childhood, school-age, and youth. Strengths-Based Coaching®: A Journey into Coaching is a practical approach for working with adults that will fundamentally change the way coaches and leaders support and sustain quality improvements in their programs, agencies, and school districts. This training enhances the coaching role of leaders, building on their strengths, knowledge, and skills. Strengths-Based Coaching® is based on five foundations: adult learning theory, core beliefs, how to approach others, relationship building, and communication. These five foundations lead to positive feedback that creates partnerships and builds on the strengths of staff.
- Identify conditions that lead to change
- IDentify the fundamental beliefs, knowledge and skills for effectively coaching others
- Distinguish the six stages of coaching
- State the goals, benefits and use of strength based coaching
- Identify methods to promote positive relationships and supportive interactions
- Demonstration learning questions as a strategy for Strength Based Coaching®
- Analyze issues and situations and identify strengths- based coaching strategies which will be effective at these times
January 14-15 ~ Holiday Inn, Bozeman (Course #2815) OR
January 17-18 ~Joe McDonald Health & Fitness Center, Salish Kootenai College, Pablo (Course #2724)
8:30 AM to 4:00 PM each day
Assistance with Registration, please contact Leabeth Daviau at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-728-2400 ext 1031
Questions about Workshops: Contact Denielle Miller at 406-930-6628 or Nancy Marks at 728-2400 ext 1088
- Polson: (15 minutes north of Pablo): KwaTaqNuk Resort- Block of rooms at state rate of $87/ night plus tax, or city side $79/night plus tax. Call 406-883-3636 for reservations under event name: Strength- Based Coaching. Deadline for reservations; January 8, 2013
- Bozeman: Bozeman Holiday Inn: Block of rooms at rate of $82. Call 406-587-4561 Deadline for reservations is December 30, 2012.
Fax Purchase Orders to: 406-728-2417; Please note NAMES OF PARTICIPANTS on the Purchase Order. Send payment or purchase order to WMCSPD, Attn Nancy Marks, 215 South 6th St West, Missoula MT 59801