By collaborating at the local and state level within systems that support youth and families, educators can more efficiently allocate resources and provide prevention and early intervention for all students. Presenter Kelly Perales outlines the Interconnected Systems Framework. The learning objectives of this presentation are to enable participants to describe, implement and apply the ISF.
Thursday, February 7, 2013
2:30 pm - 3:30 pm Mountain
Instructions for participation:
Please make sure you have prepared your computer to access the meeting through Adobe Connect.
1. Click here to test your connection and install required software
2. Click here to watch a tutorial on Adobe Connect
On The day of the webinar, log into the meeting site 5-10 minutes early.
1. Click here to join the Adobe Connect Meeting
2. Select "enter as guest" then click the "enter room" button
3. Turn off your computer speakers. You will listen to the audio portion through the telephone.
4. Dial the conference number prefferably using a landline: 1-800-201-2375 Enter participant code: 434706# when prompted