Click here to register for this event
Medic First Aid (Version 7.0) BasicPlus CPR, AED, and First Aid for Adults, to meet OSHA and AED Training requirements, “Source Authority” 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care.
The goal of this program is to help you gain the knowledge, skills, and confidence necessary to manage a medical emergency until more advanced help arrives.
This training will focus on your essential responsibilities as a first aid provider:
· Recognizing a medical emergency
· Making a decision to help
· Identifying hazards and ensuring personal safety
· Activating the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) system
· Providing supportive, basic First Aid care.
You will learn about:
· Scene safety
· How to protect yourself from the risk of blood borne pathogens
· First aid and the law
· Basic life saving skills
· Basic Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) operation
· How to perform a physical assessment and obtain a patient history.
January 29th, 2013
8:30 am - 12:30 pm Mountain
MSSC Training Center
2727 Central Avenue, Ste. 2
Billings, MT 59102
MSSC Members $ 95/person
Class size is restricted to 12 registrants.