Click here to download the application (PDF)
(Applications due by December 31, 2010)
What are the eligibility requirements?
- The individual you are applying for must have a diagnosis on the autism spectrum (as identified in diagnosis report).
- Reside in the United States of America .
- Be non-verbal or minimally verbal (as identified in speech pathology report).
- Be in financial need: Gross income not to exceed $35,000 single income family or $50,000 two-income family (as identified by documentation).
- Have access to a computer and an iTunes account (some programs must be downloaded on a computer and transferred to the iPad due to size).
- A professional on your team (i.e., speech pathologist, doctor, teacher) must be willing to take responsibility of the gift card that downloads the applications.
For more information, please visit the foundation's website: www.hollyrod.org