Download the flyer for this event
Download registration information
This workshop is designed for the general population and those interested in learning basic skills to prevent suicide.
1. Increase awareness of ways to address stigma and suicide in our rural Montana culture.
2. Gain insight regarding suicide ideation related to issues of mental illness.
3. Appreciate ways and resources that foster life oriented recovery.
4. Engage in open dialogue which contributes to increased understanding and hopefulness for suicide risk recovery.
5. Describe basic skills to intervene with persons at risk of suicide.
6. Explore how Montana communities can address creating a culture for suicide prevention.
Monday, September 30, 2013
8:00 am - 4:00 pm Mountain
Located in the Yellowstone Medical Center West
2900 12th Ave. N.
Billings, MT 59102 (west side St. Vincent Healthcare)
$25.00 per person, light lunch and refereshments included.